TRAINING PERMIT TO WORK (PTW)
TRAINING UNDERSTAND THE LEGAL IMPLICATION
TRAINING PTW DOCUMENTATION
The Permit To Work system is essential for controlling certain types of work that are potentially hazardous. The permit specifies the work to be done, limitations, hazard identification, the precautions to be taken, protective equipment, authorisation etc . Permit To Work (PTW) forms are issued for different activities, i.e. Entry into Confined Spaces, Working at Height, Hot Works etc. The issuing of a permit should be strictly controlled and should only be issued by competent authorised personnel, the permit must also meet the legal organisational requirements. This training course will guide you through the relevant health and safety regulations and provide a practical experience of completing a permit to work form. This module works through the principles behind the Permit to Work system, providing examples of different types of permits and working through some of the general rules to be observed.
By the end of the course delegates will:
* Understand the importance of:
* proper definition of the work-scope and method
* the identification of hazards and precautions necessary to mitigate them
* the responsibilities of yourself and others under the Permit to Work scheme.
* Acquire knowledge and understanding of why Permits To Work should be implemented.
* Understand the legal implications.
* Be able to interpret information from a Work Permit
* Understand the duties under the Permit To Work system.
* Be able to use a PTW system and complete relevant documentation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
* This course is suitable for managers, supervisors, employees, self-employed, who are responsible for Permits To Work within the workplace.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE PERMIT TO WORK (PTW):
+ Introduction to course objectives and administrative details.
2. Legal Responsibilities
+ An introduction to the legal system, including the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and Depnakertrans RI relevant regulations.
3. Permit to Work (PTW) Key Players
+ An examination of the relationship between those issuing permits and those working under PTW.
4. PTW documentation
+ A general appraisal on the formwork used during PTW and the importance of an integrated approach to PTW use.
5. Practical application of PTW
+ A practical based session including the filling in signing and completion of PTW.
6. Final questions
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
Jadwal pelatihan hukumsdm 2023:
- Batch 1 : 11 – 12 Januari 2023 | 25 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 01 – 02 Februari 2023 | 15 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 01 – 02 Maret 2023 | 15 – 16 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 04 – 05 April 2023 | 11 – 12 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 10 – 11 Mei 2023 | 24 – 25 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 07 – 08 Juni 2023 | 21 – 22 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 12 – 13 Juli 2023 | 26 – 27 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 09 – 10 Agustus 2023 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 06 – 07 September 2023 | 20 – 21 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 04 – 05 Oktober 2023 | 18 – 19 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 01 – 02 November 2023 | 15 – 16 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 05 – 06 Desember 2023 | 12 – 13 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta training Permit to Work key player pasti jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi pelatihan PTW documentation di jakarta :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan Permit to Work key player di jakarta :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training PTW documentation jakarta pasti running
- Module / Handout training Understand the Legal Implication jakarta fixed running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat training Permit to Work (PTW) di jakarta murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia